1. Purpose of the website
2. Process of registration
User, including an entity other than a natural person, wishing to register on the website should apply through an online registration form. In the case of a natural person, you must be at least 18 years of age. In case of an entity other than a natural person, the applicant confirms that he/she is authorized to act on behalf of the entity and bears full responsibility for his/her actions. You commit to furnish true and accurate information, complete in all respects. By making an application for subscription for yourself or on behalf an entity, you give your consent to the storage and use by CMA of information/data furnished by you.
All data stored and used by CMA shall be in compliance with the data privacy laws of India.
3. Website alteration
CMA reserves the right to alter, add, remove, or suspend the contents of the website wholly, substantially or in part without any notice to you. CMA reserves the right to grant or deny access to a particular part or feature of the website to any User for so as long as it, in its sole discretion, deems fit.
While using the website, you represent and warrant as follows:
- You will not furnish any false, inaccurate or misleading information about yoThe content provided by you does not infringe or violate any third party’s patent, trade mark, copyright, design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, whether or not registered;urself or the entity you represent;
- You will not damage or cause to be damaged any computer, computer system or network of CMA. You will not damage or cause to be damaged data, computer data base or any other programme residing CMA. computer systems or network;
- You will not disrupt or cause disruption of any computer, computer system or network of CMA;
- You will not introduce or cause to be introduced any computer contaminant or virus into any computer system or network of CMA;
- You will not impersonate any other person while using the website;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any material on the website from which you are barred;
- You will not seek to promote a business that is unlawful;
- The content provided by you does not infringe or violate any third party’s patent, trade mark, copyright, design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, whether or not registered;
- You will not indulge in or be part of any activity that is defamatory, vulgar, intimidatory, offensive, invasive of others’ privacy, or violates any law.
5. Advertisement and promotions
CMA may, as a paid service, advertise and market product or services on the website. By subscribing to this service, you unequivocally grant consent to CMA to advertise and market the product and service listings in the manner that CMA deems appropriate.
6. Data protection
7. Intellectual Property Rights
Cement Manufacturer’s Association, the Cement Manufacturer’s Association logo, and other marks indicated on the website are trademarks of CMA or its affiliates. CMA is the owner or licensee of all content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software. The compilation of all content on this website, including design and layout is the exclusive property of CMA. You are not to use any intellectual property rights contained in or pertaining to this website otherwise than as expressly permitted by these terms or by law.
All other trademarks not owned by CMA or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
You grant CMA permission to display and use your logo, trademark, business name or any other intellectual property right in any content, which you provide to us.
You declare that any content provided by you to CMA does not infringe the intellectual property right of any third party. CMA has the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any material you upload or post on this website if, in its opinion, such material infringes or is likely to infringe the IPR of any third party or reasonably believes such material is unlawful and could subject CMA to liability or if such material violates these terms and conditions or is otherwise found inappropriate in CMA’s opinion. You hereby agree to keep CMA fully indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and all direct and indirect damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, and any consequential loss made against or incurred or suffered by CMA resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Links to third party sites
This website may be linked to third party sites. CMA, however, neither endorses third party sites nor authenticates the contents thereof. You can access these sites at your own risk without any liability for CMA. The users acknowledge that CMA has no control over such third party’s site and CMA shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third-party site’s content.
9. Governing law and dispute resolution
This user agreement shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
All notices to CMA must be made in writing and sent to Cement Manufacturer’s Association at B-27, Third Floor, Images Tower, Sector 132, Noida – 201304. Notices to you will be effective if sent to the physical address or through electronic means.