1. Collection of information at the time of registration on website
At the time of registration on CMA website by User, we collect personal data such as name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, IP address, standard web log information, etc., from User that is required to extend the services available on the site. User may edit the information provided by him during registration.
CMA shall retain personal data only as long as may be reasonably necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it is processed.
CMA shall process personal data only with regard to the objectives of CMA and Users. Collection of data shall be limited to such data that is necessary for the purpose of processing.
User gives explicit consent to CMA to use, collect and process the personal data.
2. Withdrawal of consent
User may withdraw consent for processing of personal data at any time, in which event such user’s registration shall stand automatically terminated.
All consequences of such withdrawal shall be to the account of User.
3. Fair and reasonable processing
It shall be CMA’s endeavour to process the personal data of User in a fair and reasonable manner by respecting the sanctity of personal data.
4. Purpose and usage of information
The purpose of collecting user’s information is:
- Verification of identity and eligibility of User;
- Providing services to User;
- Sending communication, notifications and newsletters, etc.
5. Data collection by third party websites
CMA provides links to third party sites. CMA, however, does not have any control over such websites. You are cautioned to read such sites’ privacy policies before using them. User shall not hold CMA responsible or liable for acts of third parties/third party websites.
6. Cookies and other technologies
7. User location data
When User opens and uses the CMA app (if available) on his mobile device or accesses the CMA website, CMA may use location information from User’s mobile device or browser. This information is not shared with others. User grants consent to CMA to use location data.
8. Reasonable protection of information
CMA is fully committed to protect User’s Personal Data and information but in unforeseen circumstances of technical failures or in the case of technical malfunction, where the information of the user is made public, CMA will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from it.
Also, CMA may disclose any information if required to do so through the process of law, including, but not limited to, any request by any agency of the Government or through judicial or quasi-judicial order.
9. Rights of User
As required by law, CMA will provide upon request by User:
- confirmation whether CMA is processing or has processed personal data of User;
- a brief summary of the personal data of User being processed or that has been processed by CMA;
- a brief summary of processing activities undertaken by CMA with respect to personal data of the user.
Our recommendation is that we should retain this for the reason that this would apply in case CMA uses third party service provider. In case CMA does not use third party service provider, this clause will anyway not be applicable.